View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 08:54 AM   #116
Hotwire
Dealin' W/ Demons

Default Re: Sexism, Racism, Jingoism and Homophobia- That's entertainment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vid Electricz View Post
Did you or did you not bring up your wife in this conversation?

There you go dude, that's the extent of you being "talked about". Oh, and how about that, it wasn't me who brought it up.

If you want to act like I'm the bad guy and you're a victim, go right ahead.

Thanks for the laugh.
There you go again. You read way too much into everything. You and others were discussing my posts. I was going to comment, however, bell110 said just about everything I had in mind. He saved me having to type it.

Yes, I did mention my wife as an example, but I also offered counter arguments to the points you made, and chose to call them excuses and continued have a very condescending tone to your responses. This is something else, bell110 brought up.

I am not playing a victim here at all. I am not the only one here who feels you have a pretty rude tone to the posts you make in response to people who don't agree with you.

Posts like the one above only serve to further this impression.

You said you wanted intelligent debate on this topic, but as others have said, you offered weak examples to begin with, and when others disagreed, you took the stance that they "just can't see it." Not the best reply.

It was also said that your attitude does little to further your image, to which hiya said you're not worried about that. Yet, everything about the posts you've made seems to be an attempt to somehow put yourself above everyone else, because, you "get it."

Hotwire is offline   Reply With Quote