View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 02:16 PM   #48
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime

Default Re: TDK's Joker: The best film villain of all time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Payaso View Post
Well, Hamill has never been a good actor to begin with. Doesn't mean he didn't do a good voice for animated Joker, but I seriously doubt he can do anything that can actually compete with Ledger. Or Nicholson for that matter. Anyone remember his Trickster character from The Flash TV series?
This is true. Voice acting and live action acting are two entirely different things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Rise View Post
Whatever does happen on that matter, I feel Mark's Joker was more playfully psychotic than Heaths. When I watched TDK, it didnt seem like a Joker having fun or just forming it in a humorus way. I would've loved a laugh when he sat up from the table to attack Gambol. He keeps saying "Why so serious?" when he's actually a serious character...
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

He laughed plenty. He said Why so serious because he was recounting a story of what his father said to him. He wasn't actually asking Gambol why he was being serious lol.

- The Joker
The Joker is offline   Reply With Quote