View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 03:49 PM   #53
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime

Default Re: TDK's Joker: The best film villain of all time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Rise View Post
The real Joker has a plan whether it seems like it or not. He can fool people into believing they got him, but he's always one step ahead.
You mean like corrupting Harvey Dent? "You didn't think I'd risk losing the battle for Gotham's soul in a fist fight with you? Noooo you need an ace in the hole. Mine's Harvey"

You're right, the REAL Joker does be one step ahead

Quote:
If the final step in his plan is ruined, he's not going to expect it to not happen. He would've laughed his ass off until he realized what happen. That's when joker gets angry.
Really? So why was Joker laughing at the end of Mask of the Phantasm when he saw everything blowing up and thought he was going to die? He didn't want to die. He was trying to escape. He even said to Batman "Let me go or we'll both die".

So that kind of shoots down your angry when everything fails theory

Quote:
Heaths joker didn't bring enough fun to the character, whether you'd like to believe it or not.
That's your opinion, whether you'd like to believe that or not.

Btw, good to see you promoting the new Joker blogs on YouTube in your sig. Inspired by Heath's Joker isn't it. Good to see you're an obvious fan

- The Joker

Last edited by The Joker; 07-07-2011 at 03:58 PM.
The Joker is offline   Reply With Quote