View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 10:24 AM   #40
hopefuldreamer
Bangarang!

Default Re: The Official Zack Snyder Thread - Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llama_Shepherd View Post
Superman falls to Earth after throwing Lexland into space. He is taken into Hospital where his heart rate is zero. A small shard of Kryptonite is removed from the wound inflicted by Lex. They try to inject him with Adrenaline, but the needle breaks on his skin, they try to use a defibrillator, but his bosy insulates against the electricity and short circuits it. The doctors stare hopelessly as they cannot get him to regain rhythm. Cuts to Perry's original Daily Planet headline "SUPERMAN DIES".
Okay where in what you posted does it negate what I originally said my interpretation was.

The doctors look hopeless because they don't know how to treat him, because their machines can't even get a read on his vital signs to be able to tell what the hell is going on.

As for back at the DP, they also had the headline Superman Lives right next to it... Or did you miss the comment on the neccesary morbidity of preparing both papers incase he in fact DID die... But he hadn't yet...

I think back to my father. As a farmer, he had a natural understanding for the Earth. I remember him telling me this world is capable of providing for all its creatures. Even now, with so many more people, there exists enough food for everyone.

"The problem," Pa used to say, "is people. As far back as we go, we've always had problems with sharing. Seems everyone's too busy holding on to what they've got to care how their neighbors are doing."

*\S/T*
hopefuldreamer is offline   Reply With Quote