View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 02:02 PM   #57
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick

Default Re: What would you rather see next - FIRST CLASS 2 or X4?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nell2ThaIzzay View Post
I think the only thing I disagree on is the preference of the First Class team to the main trilogy team. Other than that, I agree. The main trilogy has been told. Those characters are explored. First Class sequels give us the best chance to explore the universe further. Let Wolverine have his movie(s), and make a First Class sequel and call it a day. That'd be a great franchise of movies.

X-Men main trilogy.
X-Men Origins: Wolverine
X-Men: First Class series
Wolverine

Sounds good to me. We can get another 2 or 3 movies, end up with about 6, 7 or even 8 films altogether. It was a good run.
The main reason to do X4 would be to do the sentinles.After Brotherhood and Hellfire club they should be a threat seen on film.If Not The Last Stand will be Return of the Jedi of X-men films.

After The Wolverine Fox needs to call it a day on Solo Wolverine films.After doing the origin and Japan stories that Is enough.

First Class needs to be a trilogy.Film 2 should be the first X-men VS Brotherhood while the conclusion should be when the teenage Cyclops,Jean Grey,and storm are brought In.If they don't do X4 they could do the sentinles here.The Last Stand provided the logic of the X-Men already facing the Sentinles by having head seen In Danger Room.

Fox should really drop the deadpool film or recast Deadpool and drop the X-Men Origins part of the title and make It a total standalone from the X-Men films.

If Fox doesn't do X4 and just does The Wolverine and 2 First Class sequel then afterthat If they reboot they they need to have a total new crew on the X-Men films.This Is what should have been done with James Bond and Spider-Man.At least Batman and Star Trek Did this(as well as Superman although I have no plans to see Man of Steel)

marvelrobbins is offline   Reply With Quote