View Single Post
Old 07-09-2011, 05:40 PM   #86
Nell2ThaIzzay

Default Re: What would you rather see next - FIRST CLASS 2 or X4?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueserenity View Post
I've lived in 3 countries and 4 cities in the last 5 years, does that mean I win ? This is really not a valid argument. The number of people you know is not based on how many places you've lived in in a set timeframe. The number of people you know is actually irrelevant as it's not a good representation of the general public.

This will be my last reply on this matter to you. I can accept you don't know many IRL who dislike the film, and you will have to accept the fact that I don't know anyone who enjoyed it.

I don't HATE the film, for the record. I would be pretty pissed if they gave it a sequel instead of FC though. The older trilogy had its time in movie history. It's time to start fresh.
Maybe

I guess it's not even just people I know, but also customers that I encountered when I worked at the DVD store when X-Men: The Last Stand came out on DVD and it was a top seller for quite awhile and people were always talking about how awesome the movie was.

I think we can agree though that the original trilogy's time is up. I don't think there's a need to "start fresh", just letting the franchise end is perfectly fine as well - all things have to end eventually. But if more movies absolutely have to be made, then continuing from X-Men: First Class I agree is absolutely the way to continue.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Nell2ThaIzzay is offline   Reply With Quote