View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 04:11 PM   #71
Marvin
Side-Kick

Default Re: Scenes in the movie that made go "Uhhh really?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by spider_rob View Post
LOL, Marvin is comparing Transformers to King's Speech!

BTW, according to the first movie, Megatron can easily kick Optimus's ass. Are you going to by the cartoon continuity or the movie's?
lol I know right
Figure if I go for the top, the complaint would look even more ridiculous.

I'm going by the cartoon. One day optimus can clean house the next he's taken down by starscream or whomever. This is even more present in beastwars. When a new character shows up he's all powerful, then he's a joke for the rest of the season. (optimal optimus)
Honestly all kids shows work this way, Especially power rangers

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Howlett View Post
The whole plot made me sigh. It just doesn't fit with the mythology set forth in the first two films.

Sentinel Prime crashes on the Moon in 1961, having made an alliance with Megatron. How the hell does that happen if Megatron is at the Hoover Dame, frozen in ice at the time?

If you start thinking about this film in relation to the first two, your brain starts to hurt.

Honestly, Optimus giving Sentinel Prime the Matrix of Leadership is what did it for me...considering Prime blew it to hell at the end of the second film....
The former compliant is obviously a retcon, if you can't get past that, no one can blame you.

As for the latter
I wasn't aware that the matrix could be destroyed.