View Single Post
Old 07-12-2011, 01:12 AM   #91
moviedoors
Side-Kick

Default Re: Scenes in the movie that made go "Uhhh really?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvin View Post
Perhaps it takes a foot in the industry to appreciate another group of peoples work (the animation aspects in TF are top of the line after all).

Maybe that's why Nolan has been mentioned as being a fan of this type of work, perhaps that's why Cameron has been on record saying nothing but good things about the style. Perhaps, my sig needs to be read by more people. Why is it such a big deal to everyone what kinda films you enjoy, or tell everyone you enjoy...it's very lame in my honest opinion.

Guess what, I enjoy Mac & Cheese! I know!
It's not quite french gourmet but I really like it, and not just because I'm cheap. The weird thing is I've taken some cooking classes and stuff and yet I still "support bad food." Isn't that insane.

People need to stop acting like what they enjoy (and enjoy talking about) makes them a greater or lesser person, especially on forums. By the way, comedies are almost by definition flawed films if you look at them in certain ways...better be careful not to let anyone around these parts know you enjoy those.

cartoon film thingies eh...thanks I guess.
Art is subjective, it's hard to define a "bad" film.
Wow, I couldn't disagree with your sig more. I can't think of single movie that I thought played worse in the theater. If it sucked in theater, it certainly sucks at home too. But I literally can't think of one movie that isn't already bad that wouldn't play better on the big screen with an appreciative audience.

moviedoors is offline   Reply With Quote