View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 02:38 AM   #50
StarkTheProdigy
Side-Kick

Default Re: The best Marvel Studio movie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-Aziz View Post
You are like me in this, to finalize our opinion of movies there is the need to watch it more than once
Yes, usually if it's a movie I'm pumped for, the first viewing is mainly a in depth view of it, to see if it succeeded expectations. Then the other times after that are just for viewing, the joy of watching the film.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kedrell View Post
I have the same way of doing it. Unless it's just utter crap and I can tell from the begining so there's no need(or desire) to rewatch a movie.
Exactly!

Well, as some have seen, when I saw the midnight showing, I was not impressed, and said it was forgettable. However, I didn't want to rank them, because as the other movies, I've seen them more than once. After my second viewing today, I really enjoyed it. I still believe it's forgettable, as I enjoyed the first half much better, but overall, my score for it went up from a 7/10 to a 8/10.

My ranking

1. Iron Man
2. Thor
3. Iron Man 2
4. Captain America
5. Incredible Hulk

Even though they're ranked, they're all golden to me, as I could watch each and single one of them over and over.

Btw, it'd be really awesome if theaters had an avengers marathon and showed all the solo movies leading up to the Avengers...just sayin!

"You experience things, and then they're over."