Old 07-26-2011, 11:14 AM   #50
Rock Sexton
Banned User

Default Re: So what DIDN'T we like?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvin View Post
@ rock and sganna

I still don't.

The Titanic went down in the first decade of that century, moreover no one was really watching it and it almost literally went straight into the water.

Everyone knew where the wing launched from, they new where it was heading and they knew it's exact path. Given it's speed and the time of Steve's last transmission I'm sure even a grade 6 math student could tell you where it went down. They were so on top of the situation that (if I remember correctly) the Atwell character is prepared to give Steve coordinates on where to touch down. I sorry but I'm having a hard time believing the tech (even in the marvel verse) had advanced so little in the 30 years post 1912 that they couldn't have pulled a better(more urgent) search and rescue op than what they hare trying to pass off in said film.
You're still not understanding. They got within the general vicinity, it wasn't a question of that. However they still weren't able to find it. The landscape, weather, and no trace of the cube's energy readings prevented it.

Rock Sexton is offline   Reply With Quote