View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 11:58 AM   #56
Marvin
Side-Kick

Default Re: So what DIDN'T we like?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Sexton View Post
You want people to buy into him being in a block of ice, but you yourself won't buy the angle presented in the film? Just seems ironic.
buying all this being possible in the context of (science) fiction is ironic to be honest.

But as you read my issue is with their ability to find him. The slab works way better than the titanic sized ship. Let's put it this way, if the Titanic was an treat to the country launched with the worlds great hero on it crashed within 30secs while never breaking radio contact. Crashed on a surface that wasn't littered with buildings and jungles but just slabs of white ice mind you. I would be having just a hard a time believe it.

Now if you tell me that they are to this day looking for an individual body from the original crew of the titanic I'd have a lot better time going to sleep at night(all jokes aside of course).

That's my issue. They put him in the front of the star ship enterprise, crashed him at the footsteps of the coast line(or so they claimed) and he was lost for 70 years.

now maybe if Steve had jumped...

Last edited by Marvin; 07-26-2011 at 12:01 PM.
Marvin is offline   Reply With Quote