View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 05:00 PM   #106
Iron_Stark
I'm hooked on a feeling

Default Re: So what DIDN'T we like?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gridlockd View Post
So it was emitting an energy up until it hit the ground? So if they know where it went down, just concentrate your search in that area. Would it take even 5 years if you know where to look? Just seems like they want it both ways, Stark has all this crazy cutting-edge technology but oh, we don't have the technology to find this giant ship in the snow. I'm not saying it ruins the movie but again, the filmmakers themselves obviously saw that this way an issue or they wouldn't have added that pre-emptive expository dialouge.
But he didn't have Hydra technology. Remember he couldn't even figure out how that submarine even worked. The only radar that had the ship was that very plane, no one else knew where he was at.

How long did it take to find the Titanic? And added to the fact that people knew where it sunk.

Who's to say SHIELD or whoever even gave him 5 years to even figure out how the Cube gave those vehicles power. I doubt they even gave him 5 days to play with the Cube.

All he had to work with was that small bit of the cube that Cap brought back from the first rescue mission and it blew up on him.

Finding that plane would've been like a blind person looking for a needle in a haystack.

Guardians of the Galaxy - August 1, 2014
The Avengers 2 - May 1, 2015
Iron Man will return
Iron_Stark is offline   Reply With Quote