View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 07:26 PM   #125
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime

Default Re: Do you wish Katie was in TDK, or do you wish Maggie was in BB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Payaso View Post
I thouight it bwas clear we're choosing the less of two evils here. Maggie wasn't great. The character itself is annoying and painfully unnecessary. But God Katie was just her own snotty self, as usual.
Agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macphisto View Post
My biggest beef with the way in which the Bruce/Rachel relationship was handled in BB was the kiss at the end. It felt so contrived and contradicted the warm sibling-like relationship the film had established. It was practically incest. Did anyone else feel that way?
I felt the same way. The kiss at the end came completely out of felt field and felt so forced and contrived.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GothamAlleys View Post
Although to be fair, as Ive read somewhere recently: When someone like Joker thinks youre beautiful then you really have something to worry about
As Basinger's Vicki Vale can attest to

Quote:
That actress is a great idea, she looks like Katie - shes pretty but not Bimbo/supermodel pretty, just cute and young looking. That would be perfect choice for recasting. Instead we got this

Someone that looks like Begins Rachel's angry stepmother
The exaggeration in this thread is nothing short of astounding. Angry stepmother? You post a picture from a scene where Rachel is angry. Try something like this:

or this:

- The Joker

Last edited by The Joker; 07-27-2011 at 07:34 PM.
The Joker is offline   Reply With Quote