View Single Post
Old 07-29-2011, 07:29 AM   #123
jmc
callin' it like I see it

Default Re: The Official Captain America: The First Avenger Review Thread! - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowlord X View Post
@ JMC

Do you have any idea how truly SICKENING you nolan-worshippers are?

Dude, if you all don't like real comicbook superhero movies, STOP WATCHING THEM!!!

Stick to watching watching nolan's crime drama's.

You guys really give the fans of this genre a bad name. It becoming truly unpleasant knowing that you cannot come on a site dedicated to this film genre and enjoy these film with other fans without some sickening n-w blurting out the sort of irreverent tripe you just did.

Honestly if there was a special showing of tdk somewhere and thousands of your ilk were in attendance when the building (and all inside) burned to the ground, I'd really JUMP FOR JOY!

For many people this movie was far superior to nolan's boring plot contrived tripe. I've seen it 3 times already, and have never been able to watch tdk a second time.

You guys just stick to the batman forums. It's kind of the arkham asylum for you were you all can repeatedly reiterate your crap to each other and not get on other fans nerves. But just like batman villains you all repeatedly escape to wreck annoyance.
It's these kinda of obnoxious fanboyish comments which makes me wonder why I bother posting in these forums anymore, I'm sick of the bull **** that accompanies these movies when someone doesn't conform to the opinion of everyone else.

jmc is offline   Reply With Quote