View Single Post
Old 08-13-2011, 10:12 PM   #22
cherokeesam
SHIELD Director Coulson

Default Re: Avengers Sequel ideas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by R_Hythlodeus View Post
In the second one I want Ultron. I hope that the Ant-Man movie is out by then and Ant-Man and Wasp can join the team. However, if Wright isn't able to deliver his flick until the Avengers sequel, I have absolutley no problem if the change Ultrons origin and make Tony his creator instead of Hank.
Yanno...

....as much as I consider myself a purist, and as much as I *hate* to see Hank Pym continue to be misunderstood and misrepresented by anyone who's never even bothered to read The Avengers (including, dare I say it, certain writers in the esteemed Bullpen)...I still gotta say that I agree with you.

I wouldn't have any problem with Stark being Ultron's maker at all. As long as they still give Hank his due with the discovery/ manipulation/ control of size-altering Pym Particles. Let Stark be the robotics & armor genius, and give him the "rights" to Ultron, Vision and Jocasta; but make Pym the particle physicist who can grow/shrink anyone and anything.

That would give them both an exclusive "bailiwick" with which they'll always be identified.

cherokeesam is offline   Reply With Quote