View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 01:14 PM   #343
CelticPredator
Banned User

Default Re: OFFICIAL Dark of the Moon REVIEW THREAD - Part 1

I know they are. I have to ask again, what the **** did you expect? I know it was going to be a **** movie. I knew it was going to be awful. I only saw the flick for some awesome effects that pretty much top any movie made in the last 10 years, and some of the best 3D use so far. Oh and giant robots, and hot chicks.

And I got all that. And I liked the story. Dont care whatchu say. It's a cool idea. The Chicago scene is ****ing amazing, and perhaps the greatest scene of action ever put on film.

These movies are made for kids. Period. And I dont mind goofy ass kids movies once in a while. And this is definatly a goofy ass kids movie.

I'm just sick of people who know FULL WELL this movie will suck, and then act like they didnt expect it, and get all pissy. It's retarded. You guys should've saw something else.

It's like Saw...I hated 3, and so I never wanted to see the rest...(however, I did get dragged to em, and they never improved...but thats a different matter). So I knew I couldnt expect anything good from that series...and low and behold...they all sucked ass.

Atleast Transformers has pretty colors, and explosions to keep me intrested.

CelticPredator is offline   Reply With Quote