View Single Post
Old 08-18-2011, 04:26 PM   #62
Godzilla2014
Deadpan Snarker

Default Re: So let's talk about Mask of the Phantasm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elevator Man View Post
Thanks I needed a good laugh. She's the best Batman love interest ever who's only been introduced in a 1hr 17 minute film. Then never ever used again. While Catwoman has been in 70 years of comics, as well as tv shows, animated series and three live action movies (including TDKR, excluding Catwoman (2004) aka CINO). Whose relationship with Batman has developed and matured for years. Including their alter egos. Don't get me wrong I think Andrea served her purpose in MOTP. And she's an interesting character. But her relationship with Batman or Bruce wasn't meant to be. She isn't even close to the best love interest. Not by a long shot, imo.

I guess if you're going by TAS, which is still a load of bull. To each their own.

Or maybe the writers just thought she was a plot device and nothing more. She served her purpose in MOTP. Her cahracter was made for MOTP that's probably why TAS or wherever you saw that from didn't include her in the photos.
Wholeheartedly agreed. That's my biggest problem with the character: She is made to be far too important to never mention again.

This post was brought to you by Godzilla.

http://i.imgur.com/6FNiJ.jpg

The more you know.
Godzilla2014 is offline   Reply With Quote