View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 12:59 PM   #32
Hawkingbird
I want to be Kate Bishop

Default Re: Avengers Sequel ideas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrCosmic View Post
Alright, crazy ideas.

Let's assume that Loki is the main antagonist for the Avengers, and the army mentioned by him with its golden chariots and CGI forms is Loki-related, more or less, as opposed to trying to mix in some sci-fi aliens with it, though that's not entirely impossible.

Before Avengers 2, I'd want to see Black Panther, Dr. Strange, Captain Marvel and SHIELD (starring Fury and Widow), in addition to Cap 2, TIH 2, Iron Man 3 and Thor 2.

When Avengers 2 comes out, let it feature the Kree-Skrull war, with Captain Marvel setting up the Kree (and Ms. Marvel), and SHIELD setting up the Skrull, though a Skrull shapeshifter twist would be in each of the films. Main baddies would be Super Skrull and Ronan the Accuser, though the Supreme Intelligence would be behind it all. Watcher would also appear featured at some point.

After Avengers 2, but before Avengers 3, I'd like to see them put out Ant-Man (setting up Ultron) and Luke Cage, as well as BP 2, Cap 3, Thor 3, Ms. Marvel aka Cap Marvel 2, Dr. Strange 2 and TIH 3.

Avengers 3 would feature Kang, and totally pwn the idea of a time-travel fight. It would be most thoroughly in enjoyable for someone who had seen all 23 Marvel movies to date. It would have a great deal of fun with causality-based time travel, and clean up all the plot holes from previous films in clever ways, as well as deal with a villain that's kinda metafictional. It would also serve to wrap up some significant threads, and by that time, the Fantastic Four and Daredevil franchises will be back with Marvel.
Too much in only a few years, too expensive and too confusing.

Hawkingbird is offline   Reply With Quote