View Single Post
Old 09-16-2011, 08:08 PM   #24
Godzilla2000
Undisputed Kaiju Queen

Default Re: Will Natalie Portman reprise the role of Jane Foster?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgaana View Post
I've been hoping for that, really. It would be a neat way to get Balder into the continuity, and perhaps explain why this is a "brother" that Thor never knew he had. (Odin hiding Balder on Earth?)

It would also explain why Don's clothes fit Thor so well, if Don is also secretly Asgardian! (It also, when you think about it, says a lot about the fact that Jane has a "type".)
Plus how would Loki react to finding out that Thor has a legitimate younger brother and that he'll be even more unimportant to Odin in the scheme of things what with him being just the offspring of a Frost Giant king whom Odin adopted. Talk about feeling even more insignificant than he already does. Really, it makes you side more with Loki considering all that Odin should have done and should have told him about his lineage. I'm betting that Odin never complimented Loki on his mastery of magic, instead focusing on Thor's physical abilities when what Odin should have done was praise Loki and try to get him to use his magic for good. But I'm just letting my imagination get carried away again!

"Ignorance is not bliss"
Godzilla2000 is offline   Reply With Quote