View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 12:06 PM   #56
javi1024
DANGER ZONE!

Default Re: Official WOLVERINE AND THE X-MEN Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
I would think they would stay with Cyclops since its not like they are necesarily against killing. Surge was pretty blood thirsty in Messiah Complex and her teammates joined her to take down the Purifiers. Several of them have made comments about not caring about killing those involved in the bus explosion. It'll be interesting to see what Logan offers them. Just bc he is reopening the school doesnt mean all of them will be following him. Kids like Surge, Anole, Rockslide for example I see sticking with Scott, whereas Prodigy, Blindfold and Pixie might defect to Logan
id just like to see a chance for some of the New X-Men/Academy-X kids to finally graduate to full X-Men status. weve seen them as support or in the back lines of a fight but i want to start seeing the kids who believe in the fight (whether its Scott's side or Logan's side) to be integrated as members of the main team. i feel many of them have proven their worth as 'X-Men' and not just that ambiguous title Cyclops gave the whole damn island after the Utopia crossover.

Nightcrawler: ".....British or Japanese Psylocke?"

PSN ID: Gizmo1024
playing Mass Effect 3, Uncharted 3, Rochard, Super Street Fighter 4
javi1024 is offline   Reply With Quote