View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 09:43 AM   #27
Dark Raven
The Gal from Themysicra

Default Re: A Spider-Woman film?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golgo-13 View Post
Michelle Ryan was indeed aweful. I don't don't think SW has to actaully be smoking hot though. How about Hayley Atwell?

But Godzilla2014 is right in the assessment that superheroines don't appeal to most men, and woman don't really like superheroes.

Like i stated before, the right balance/formula just hasn't been discovered yet; once it has, there's great potential for the likes of WW, She-Hulk and SW.
I think Spider-Woman is probably one person who does have to be. She's frequently acknowledged as one of the sexiest female characters with one of the sexiest costumes and best hair. Also, because she's constantly emitting all these pheremones as part of her natural body chemistry, she makes men everywhere immediately attracted to her. I think part of that would have to involve extreme sexiness from the actress playing her. You don't want to portray it as some plain or average looking broad whom everyone is attracted to. She should be dripping in sexiness and sensuality. She should be sex on legs, but also requires a good actress for the part as she's quite a complex, conflicted character.

Spider-Woman is more about sexuality than physical toughness, even though she is super strong. That's why Michelle Ryan is just too average to be her, especially if her only qualification is that she's able to kick ass.