View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 02:21 AM   #42
Savage
Earth Rocker

Default Re: Avengers Sequel ideas?

I think you guys could be on to something with The Masters of Evil. It'd be neat to see pretty much the Anti-Avengers come together. Here's what I'm thinking.

Justin Hammer banks the team and puts them together. Pretty much being the allegory for Tony Stark. Maybe even bring along the Titanium Man or Crimson Dynamo using past technology.

Zemo shows up in a Captain America sequel and returns here. Being the Captain America allegory.

Enchantress and Executioner would return here after appearing in a Thor sequel.

The Leader comes in to compete with Banner's brains and brings along The Abomination to compete with Hulk's muscle.

There's your 6-7 members right there forming a team of doppelgangers of sorts.

At least that's the ideal situation for me, anyway. An Avengers sequel is probably so far ahead in the future that I'm wondering how they're going to pull it off without replacing a crapload of actors.

"Why are you trying to kill my kid?! You know what? I don't care. You got some beef with him or me? Whatever. You trying to start a rogues gallery of some sort? I ain't got half as much patience as Batman or The Flash. If he dies...so do you." - Green Arrow
Savage is offline   Reply With Quote