View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 06:25 PM   #60
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,048
Default Re: Star Wars: The RPG ~ Episode VIII OOC Thread

You know what this game needs before it can come back?

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:



__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote