Re: Star Wars: The RPG ~ Episode VIII OOC Thread
That pic was for Byrd!
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.
Originally Posted by Green Lantern
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.