View Single Post
Old 10-22-2011, 05:49 PM   #5
floreairfoot
There's a storm coming.

Default Re: Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle/Catwoman XVII

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Caped Knight View Post
My thoughts exactly. Honestly most of DC new 52 female leading ladies revamp is just been ridiculous as they just become eye candy with no real character to them any longer like previously, Lois, Selina even Diana had more than just looks to their character before this reboot. Now all they serve a purpose to is being portrayed as ****s women who have no real character purpose as strong independent characters
Here comes the mob mentality....sigh...

Please read Catwoman before judging one panel. I promise you'll be surprised with the actual depth. #2 especially, had an amazing cliffhanger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Raven View Post
I know it's to do with the comics code, but really, why would Catwoman realistically still have her bra and panties on just after sex, especially her panties? It's just like in some tv episodes you see that a woman has put her bra back on immediately after sex, as if they feel more comfortable like that. That would never really happen.
You can't really see if she had on anything below the waist, in the first part, his cape was covering it.

Also, It's not really a necessity to take your bra off, if you're caught in the moment.

Last edited by floreairfoot; 10-22-2011 at 05:54 PM.
floreairfoot is offline   Reply With Quote