View Single Post
Old 10-22-2011, 05:59 PM   #10
jaymes_e06
Side-Kick

Default Re: Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle/Catwoman XVII

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Caped Knight View Post
My thoughts exactly. Honestly most of DC new 52 female leading ladies revamp is just been ridiculous as they just become eye candy with no real character to them any longer like previously, Lois, Selina even Diana had more than just looks to their character before this reboot. Now all they serve a purpose to is being portrayed as ****s women who have no real character purpose as strong independent characters
Yeah I don't know what your talking about most of the characters you mentioned are still very strong characters. Diana and Selina too in my mind are still very much strong women. I think your opposed to seeing her doing the nasty which is alright because I don't like it much either but she's a grown woman and Bruce's a grown man why does it matter if two people have sex?

That being said the way it's being written is kind of beating it over our heads "THEY HAD SEX! SEEE!" but all in all it doesn't take away her power as a woman to have sex with a man now if that's all they do with her character for the next year then there might be a problem. For now just chill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRYPTON INC. View Post
The numbered jaymes is right!! :yay:
*\S/T*
jaymes_e06 is offline   Reply With Quote