View Single Post
Old 10-22-2011, 06:59 PM   #12
Dark Raven
The Gal from Themysicra

Default Re: Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle/Catwoman XVII

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePhantasm View Post
I never wanted to see sex between these characters, especially in costume. These new comics suck. These are archetypal figures being reduced to trash.

I was excited about the DC revamp but I seriously don't want to read these comics now that I know about their content. I'm in my mid twenties, and I still think it is inappropriate.
If they were to have sex, I would rather it is either just implied and depicted off screen, or if they must show them, that they are not in costume. It just looks extremely tacky and like some kind of erotic fan art or erotic fan fiction when they have their costumes on. At least with no costume it looks more tasteful. They don't have to show nudity either, as there are plenty of tv shows or even movies where two people are shown having sex but nudity isn't shown.

But it would be better to just have them lying in bed later on after the act, than showing them in the heat of passion.