View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 04:34 AM   #103
QueenChaos
Strange Attractor

Default Re: Catwoman/Batman sex in the comics

Yeah... it wasn't a necessary inclusion, it could have been portrayed differently to a more favourable result - following the tradition of suggestive tones between the characters seen in previous moments they've had, which has always been a very fitting approach.
However, I don't have a problem with this. I accept it as a unique look at their relationship based on the vision of the writer. Arguments can certainly be made that there are flaws in this vision, in the intent behind such a scene in the comics - but it still is what it is. That goes for a few of the changes made through this reboot.. I want to see how things develop.
For example, I wasn't thrilled about Harley Quinn's new look (it received a pretty negative reaction from many), but I understand it and didn't hate it either - am looking forward to taking in more of the action of the character to get an overall feel of how she is portrayed. Already, after seeing a little more I am intrigued. Same goes for Catwoman, and the dynamic between her and Batman.

Not necessarily for or against this, just taking it and seeing where it goes - this is what we are being given, and i'm sure certain uproars from the fans will result in a bit of a directive change with some elements along the way.

DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THE FACE OF TONY ELWELL!
QueenChaos is offline   Reply With Quote