View Single Post
Old 10-29-2011, 02:41 AM   #35
mehrabix
Side-Kick

Default Re: IGN's Top 25 Comic Book Movies

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSovereignty View Post
eh, i like spiderman 2, and it is a great comic book movie, but the camp factor detracts from being THE best, at least for me. not saying the dark knight is the best either, though, i would probably go with either superman or or iron man, based on personal preference.
Spider-man 2 had some campy moments but it was not a campy movie. It is the greatest comic book movie ever made and it has almost everything. The only thing it lacked was Spidey's trademark quips. If it had that too then it would be the perfect superhero movie. I would give it a score of 96 out of 100. It was epic, it had a great villain, the story was superb and very emotional (even religious), the script was written fantastically, characterizations were spot-on, the effects were wonderful (it won an Oscar, right?), the action sequences are still breathtaking (esp. that train sequence) and the performances were really really competent. Overall, it is definitely a much much better superhero flick than that depressing Dark Knight movie.

IGN is Batman's sidekick!
Even Batman's feces are gold to IGN!

mehrabix is offline   Reply With Quote