View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 11:09 AM   #87
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,271
Default Re: The RPG Concept Thread - 2011 Edition

So, with the new WF up and running, and OE coming soon, who would be interested in getting the Star Wars game up and going again.

First off, to give WF and OE a chance to get rolling, Star Wars wouldn't start back up until the new year. Gives the other games nearly two months, and avoids the inevitable holiday lag.

Also, I don't think there's much need to reboot the game. We're only in the beginnings of season 2, so it's still very easy to get new players caught up with what's happened.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote