View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011, 04:32 AM   #27
Thundarr
Side-Kick

Default Re: Kick Ass 2 announcement coming soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severus_Snape View Post
Confirmed by one of the Producers and script writers from the first movie, that's who.
So ONE of the producers and ONE of the script writers say that they are not making Kick-Ass 2, and you believe that the project itself will never get made. There are still OTHER producers from the first movie, and OTHER script writers from the first movie, who may very well be intending to make Kick-Ass 2. They might just be waiting for a completed script to confirm anything.

And do you think that those TWO people are the ONLY producers and script writers in ALL of Hollywood? That if THEY don't make a movie, it's not going to get made?

Look, I'm not saying that KA2 is definitely going to be made, or that it definitely isn't. It might reside in Development Hell for the next 10 years for all I know. All I'm saying is that it is WAY TOO EARLY to know for sure, one way or the other. And it will take more than one of the umpteen producers and one of the umpteen script writers saying "Well, I'm not going to have anything to do with that project" to convince me that there's no way in Hell that this project is gonna get off the ground.