View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 11:41 AM   #5
The Incredible Hulk
O AN I SEXY!

Default Re: Smallville's influence in the comics, other DC media

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webhead2006 View Post
Ya but it isnt the first time though cyborg been a member of jl didnt the 70s era of superfriends also feature cyborg as a jl/superfriends member i have seen some episodes of that years ago. But like i said earlier it still fun to see elements of one medium take effect in others. Like for example tim/dini creating harley quin for BTAS and later she been added to the comics, and is still a big player even with the relaunch of dc from info i heard.
He was in one season of Super Friends in 1985

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyborg_...%29#Television

Quote:
Cyborg appeared in The Super Powers Team: Galactic Guardians (the final incarnation of Super Friends)[30] voiced by Ernie Hudson. Cyborg's origin was told via a medical journal read by Dr. Martin Stein saying Cyborg was a promising decathlon athlete until an accident destroyed most of his body and his father replaced part of his body with machine parts. Also, he is not a Titan. He becomes fast friends with fellow teammate Firestorm. He is an affiliate of the Justice League of America under Superman. In the introductory episode to Cyborg, "The Seeds of Doom", Cyborg's abilities save Earth from Darkseid's seeds, but as Superman warns, make Darkseid a dangerous enemy to Cyborg, so Cyborg joins the League.

Last edited by The Incredible Hulk; 12-13-2011 at 11:53 AM.
The Incredible Hulk is offline   Reply With Quote