View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011, 02:32 PM   #106
xeno000
Raining hell from above

Default Re: Official Clark Gregg/Agent Coulson Support Thread

Clark Gregg interview from sfx.co.uk (via the-site-that-shall-not-be-named):

Quote:
On how Agent Coulson's role in The Avengers compares to his role in the previous films:

Clark Gregg:" I think he's different in the way everyone is different in The Avengers, in that the whole cast is building together the concept of a team. When you look at the team it's made out of rock stars, divas, and giant muscles with superpowers so somebody has the job backstage at Lollapalooza to make them all play in the same concert and super band - and that's what Agent Coulson does."

What makes the deadly threat in The Avengers different from what we've previously seen:

Gregg:"Well, you can imagine the kind of threat that would cause Nick Fury, Coulson and Agent Hill to bring this group of demented and brilliant individuals together. The threat is going to cause everybody to get pushed past the limits of anything we've ever seen."

Discussing the relationship between Agent Coulson and Director Fury;

Gregg: "The relationship between Coulson and Nick Fury goes back a little bit. He's the boss and all you need is one look from his one good eye and you get doing whatever you're supposed to be doing. Although I do tease him about it a little bit...just not to his face [laughs]."

There's tons more from Gregg in the magazine, so click here to order online. Gregg goes on to hint that we may get an Agent Coulson trailer so keep your eyes peeled to CBM because we'll be sure to post it if that drops.
If there is an Agent Coulson trailer I will die of squee.

Last edited by xeno000; 12-22-2011 at 02:35 PM.
xeno000 is offline   Reply With Quote