View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011, 07:52 PM   #44
SV Fan
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Best, The Worst of Smallville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Szetsilya View Post
This thread asked for what i thought was the worst and one of the worst was the handling of LnC's relationship. Well I feel that the writers didn't care as much about Lois and Clark as they did about lana and Clark and that Clark didn't show that he loved Lois as much as he did with Lana. Instead of truly loving her it came off that Clark was just with Lois because she was there, she adored him, and she was easier to be with. Season 10 really made me hate the relationship with the writers check marking their relationship instead of letting it develop naturally. In season 9 I adored them, but after Homecoming the relationship was just too forced. Lois was his disciple more than the love of his life.
I personally think the show handled most shipper relationships terribly to be honest. Maybe some people see angst filled relationships as true love(ie Clana) but I see it more as a sign of issues on both parties parts. Beyond Clark and Lana, mostly every other relationship was poorly written in some way or another

SV Fan is offline   Reply With Quote