View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011, 12:52 PM   #63
kedrell
ThatsAlotOfNuts!!

Default Re: IGN's Top 25 Comic Book Movies

Quote:
Originally Posted by OsGom View Post
Nice list... However, Men in Black, Blade, The Punisher and The Green Hornet should be replaced with The Crow (#7) The Dark Knight (#14) Scott Pilgrim vs. the World (#19) and Blade II (#25).

Blade is a tough one. Although the it was this film that ushered in a new age of of comic to film adaptations, and should be recognized for that fact, the actual story had a lot of problems. Blade II IMHO better addressed the character and provided a better and more coherent story.
All I know is that even though I haven't watched a Blade movie in over 10 years, I can still remember Blade 1 pretty well. I can hardly remember anything about Blade 2. And I didn't even bother watching Blade 3 after what I heard about it.

Scott Pilgrim I didn't even like and since this is a list of CBM's I'd actually endorse it doesn't belong here. TDK goes with AngHulk in my worst of the worst pile. And The Crow is much like Blade 2. I saw it when it came out but remember nothing of it so it really couldn't have been that good if it was unable to leave much of an impression on me one way or another.