View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 07:30 AM   #115
04nbod
I need to debrief you

Default Re: The Natalie Portman/Jane Foster Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Howlett View Post
I'm just hoping for the Thor/Jane/Sif love triangle in the next picture. To me, it seems the most natural way to go to appease the fans of the comics who want to see Thor with Sif and general fans who loved what they got with Thor and Jane...and want more.

There's no doubt that Hemsworth has chemistry with both ladies.
You know I've seen a lot of lady fans who would be very upset if they have the two good guy girls fighting over a man.

It also wouldn't be accurate to the comics. For a long time there was the 'either Jane or Sif' mentality and you wouldn't get both. Actually it sort of remains, they interact very little at all. They barely even know each other. The only rivalry I've ever seen in when Sif and Thor went to get Jane out of the runestaff dimension and all Sif's thought bubbles were of her fear that Thor would ditch her for Jane when she got out, which is valid considering he ditched Jane for her when Jane got trapped in the first place but she was a right whiner and she left him at the end of the arc anyway after seeing Jane marry some random guy.

Go with Jane vs Enchantress.