View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012, 07:01 AM   #107
Havok83
Side-Kick

Default Re: Official WOLVERINE AND THE X-MEN Discussion Thread

As a Warren fan, I HATE what they are doing to him here. First off the long hair has got to go. He looks like Ultimate Angel, whom I hate. I dont like this guy's new personaltiy and thinking he's a real angel. I wish he had just left and went into limbo following the conclusion to his arc in X-force. He's in his 30s and now enrolled in the school? Dont like any of these developments.
I really wanted to see him try to settle into life a human on his own. I dont like that he's pretty much letting Wolverine and the X-men dictate who he is. I wanted to see him break out and create his own destiny and figure out who he wants to be from here on out. I think that would be more interestnig, especially the next time we see him, months down the line. Id have preferred it if he picked a new name and persona for himself. As it stands, I dont even like that he's going by Warren or Angel bc I liked how Remender explained it as that character is dead. I think he should start fresh and be treated as a new character

Best part though was Bobby standing up for him and wanting to take responsiblity for him from here on out. Love their friendship

Havok83 is offline   Reply With Quote