View Single Post
Old 01-29-2012, 01:10 AM   #397
OutRiddled
Banned User

Default Re: am I the only one who DIDN'T think Nicholson nailed joker??

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Joker View Post
So just for clarification, you don't agree with El Payaso's claim that they chose Jack because Jack's general style was the kind of Joker they wanted? It's essentially Jack being Jack as it's so often phrased.
I honestly don't know why they chose Jack. Except for Bob Kane and others pointing to 'The Shining'. So I think because of his performance in 'The Shining', that he became a strong contender for the role. Also, he's a huge bankable star (most likely the main reason). He wasn't the only actor they considered, though. There were a few others, I can't remember their names, though.

Quote:
LOL I don't think anyone even remembered this thread existed. We're talking 5 years. year old threads are generally forgotten, never mind 5 year old ones. Even I had forgotten it existed and I have a post in here from back in the day.

I'm not accusing you of any bad behavior. I clarified several times I was curious why you chose to bump up such an ancient thread. Yes, 5 years is very old for a forum thread that's never been used since back in early 2007.
I just did a search for "Nicholson" with the forum's search engine. I don't think I even checked the date.

OutRiddled is offline   Reply With Quote