View Single Post
Old 01-29-2012, 09:47 AM   #402
Cain
"...I prefer 'Doc'"

Default Re: am I the only one who DIDN'T think Nicholson nailed joker??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brain Damage View Post
Um. Okay?
You had the Raging Bull post, right?
I for one thoroughly agreed with it and thought you were right on the money that DeNiro was one of the first to truly transform into a character. He also does it in Taxi Driver, though alebit a bit less obvious.
And I also agreed with your comparison of the different acting styles.

But I don't know why you're upset.
Did not enough people reply to your post or something?
Because I don't know about you but I've written plenty of well written, good point posts that have gotten ignored.
That doesn't mean I go and start insulting the people in the thread though.
No no no it's not because of that. That post wasn't even hard to miss I'm sure most read it & understood the point I was making. Which is far more important to me than ever getting a reply. It's because shedding some light on the reality of the subject is obviously not going to make a difference. Since people are too set in their own subjective opinions to even be objective and understand why both approaches are deliberately night & day.

Pull list: Saga, The Manhattan Projects, Thief of Thieves, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Future's End, Action Comics, Detective Comics, Aquaman, Wonder Woman, The Flash, Green Lantern, Green Lantern Corps, Red Lanterns, Swamp Thing, Justice League, Justice League 3000, Justice League United, Earth 2, Earth 2: World's End, Worlds' Finest, Batman '66, Batgirl, Gotham Academy, Multiversity, X-O Manowar, Unity, Bloodshot, Archer & Armstrong, Daredevil, All-New X-Men
Cain is offline   Reply With Quote