View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 07:48 AM   #30
AVEITWITHJAMON
Terminator

Default Re: Superman Returns made more money than Batman Begins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigThor View Post
Darkseid is my favorite Superman villain as well, I really hope he's the main villain in the 3rd film in the Man of Steel franchise with an brief appearance in the 1st or 2nd film.
Yeah I think he is great, really hope he makes an appearance in the new franchise at some point, they will need to up the threat level for each movie and you cant get much more of a threat than Darkseid. Only really Imperiex or, and this is debatable, Doomsday could put up more of a fight really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce_Begins View Post
I liked SR too, there are certain things that needed some change though, but still I like it but I haven't heard anything about Darkseid before, I thought that Zod storyline that is now being used in MOS was going to be part of sequel.

If true, Darkseid would have been awsome.
One of the writers of SR, think it was Dougherty, confirmed Darkseid was going to be the villain in an interview, and Jamie and Showtime from here said it was as well and they know their stuff.

Agreed about SR, even though I love it a few changes should have been made to the overall story.

1)X-Men: DOFP-10(2)Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes-9.5(3)Guardians Of The Galaxy-9.5(4)Captain America: TWS-9(5)Edge Of Tomorrow-9(6)How To Train Your Dragon 2-9(7)Wolf Of Wall Street-8.5(8)Godzilla-8(9)Neighbours-8(10)Amazing Spider-Man 2-7.5(11)Lego Movie-7.5(12)Transformers: Age Of Extinction-7.5(13)Robocop-7.5(14)Sin City: ADTDF-7(15)300:ROAE-7(16)Million Ways To Die In The West-7(17)47 Ronin-6(18)Monuments Men-5(19)Ride Along-5(20)I, Frankenstein-3
AVEITWITHJAMON is offline   Reply With Quote