Originally Posted by Bruce_Begins
some complaints -
1. Hydra looked too much high tech for a WW 2 villain, it would have been acceptable if they had only One a weapon powered by the cosmic cube but they had a bunch of them, that made it look like GI Joe force.
2. I was hoping for a good fight scene between the Red Skull and Cap. America, which never happened.
3. Not much war story was covered, and Nazis did not make an appearance.
4. Far too much screen time was given to Steve Rogers and Peggy Carter scenes.
5. Howling commandos were given very little to do.
6. The end scene where cap. crashes the plane into Arctic, was it even necessary ? He could have used a parachute to jump off once he knew that plane would crash into desolate remote arctic and wait for assistance.
Agreed. However, 1) I feel Peggy and Cap didn't have enough screentime together and that their love felt forced rather than genuine. Like Thor when you think of it.
2) The plane was on autopilot. If he abandoned it it would have continued on and destroyed the cities. He had to crash it.