View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 06:16 AM   #38
Firefly-rest of your life
Default Re: Superman Returns made more money than Batman Begins.

Originally Posted by BH/HHH View Post
Well we all know what Singer's idea was for a sequel the treatments been released and it would have been awful which is probably why the studio rejected it. I think Darkseid was pitched by the writers to WB's.
I personally thought the ideas for the sequel sounded great, I would have loved to have seen it get made. WB rejecting it makes me think it would have been awesome as well, their track record has been awful lately.

Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Apparently Warner Bros shot down Darkseid immediately after Bryan proposed it to them.

They thought the concept of that character sucked.

I don't think they'll ever approve of Darkseid in live action unless Nolan puts his seal of approval on it.

Personally, I would have loved to have seen Darkseid in live action for the first time, but it would have been a weird mix with Brandon Routh's pre-crisis Superman.
Same here, he has been my favourite Supes villain since I start reading Superman since I saw SR in 2006.

2016 movie ratings out of 10:

1)Captain America: Civil War-9(2)Deadpool-9(3)X-Men: Apocalypse-8.5(4)The
Revenant-8.5(5)Star Trek Beyond-8(6)Jason Bourne-8(7)Batman v Superman DOJ: UC-8(8)TMNT: Out Of The Shadows-7(9)Suicide Squad-7(10)Batman v Superman: DOJ-7(11)Tarzan-6(12)Independence Day: Resurgance-5
AVEITWITHJAMON is offline   Reply With Quote