View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 01:15 PM   #81
Godzilla2000
Super Shadow

Default Re: Matthew Vaughn Helming X-Men: First Class Sequel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
What if they also make them man controlled? Basically like the Iron Monger suit.
Because of the nature of what the Sentinels represent I wouldn't prefer to see them as exosuits. Maybe they could have biological components in them, but a human being is a bit too much for my taste. As far as it applied in the story even when destroying or capturing mutants, Professor X would not allow for the humans inside to be harmed therefore robbing an element that would have he and Magneto working together to stop them. Maybe Master Mold could have a human being inside of him (Gods, he's big enough to house people inside of him anyway!) inside a control room in his head thinking that he's pulling the strings when Master Mold has actually gained Artificial Intelligence, but the smaller ones would be stretching it. How could you possibly get that many people to wear that many suits to take care of that many mutants in the world? If I'm correct Genosha is off the African Coast, which could set up Xavier finding Storm at least.

Words of Wisdom:
http://www.think-positive.us/feeling-rich.html

"Faced with crisis, the man of character falls back upon himself." -Charles de Gaulle