View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012, 06:36 PM   #22
Savage
Earth Rocker

Default Re: Jeremy Renner is Hawkeye! - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
I found it interesting that the producers of the new CW upcoming series "Arrow" mentioned Bourne as one of their inspiration for the adaptation of Green Arrow, while Marvel is using the star of Bourne part 4 as Clint/Hawkeye. I believe that a Hawkeye movie could work, but because Hawkeye doesn't have the best origin story around nor does he have a great rogue gallery to play with, Marvel will have to give this project to a very competent director and writer to figure out how to make the movie more than just a man with bow-and-arrow.
Give him Taskmaster as a villain. A hooded archer with maybe a skull belt buckle or even one of those ski masks with a skull on it. Pretty much make it an Agent of SHIELD movie.

Action, Grim Reaper would work as well. SHIELD vs Hydra like on Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes.

"Why are you trying to kill my kid?! You know what? I don't care. You got some beef with him or me? Whatever. You trying to start a rogues gallery of some sort? I ain't got half as much patience as Batman or The Flash. If he dies...so do you." - Green Arrow
Savage is offline   Reply With Quote