View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 09:43 PM   #45
ThePowerCosmic
You are hailing!

Default Re: Jeremy Renner is Hawkeye! - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
Well that and I think someone mentioned in one of those articles that since Hawkeye is one of the two human perspectives of the group, that he gets to show on how he, along with BW, are initially hesitant towards Fury bringing in all of these powerhouses and egos into SHIELD.

I wonder, given on how both Tony and Hawkeye have such rebellious natures from what I heard in the comics and other adaptations, can someone tell me on what distinctly separates the two in terms of their personalities alone? What makes them unique in that sense I mean.
I'm wondering the same thing. Tony wasn't always a wisecracking comical character, so the differences between him and Hawkeye were more distinctive. I'm curious to see how different their personalities will be in the movie since Stark's now seen as more of a wisecracker which is just like Hawkeye.

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
ThePowerCosmic is offline   Reply With Quote