View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 01:58 AM   #33
Boom
I got nothin'

Default Re: How many years should WB wait before making a Batman reboot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goran View Post
It's funny how people complain that a 5-year-gap is too short to make a reboot when it comes to the Spider-Man franchise, yet the most of you want the Batman franchise to be rebooted after only 3-4 years
You're making the assumption that the people posting in this thread were opposed to the Spider-Man reboot.

Anyway, I'm with Majik on this. Nolan has provided us with very good Batman films up until this point, but there are aspects that I believe can be improved upon. And as I've said in another thread, I'm a Batman fan first and foremost. So long as WB continues to bring in the very best talent, I don't care how often they dish Batman films out. I want as many in my lifetime as I can get.

I say bring the budget down and tell a Batman story on a much smaller scale. Approach the film as a detective story while maintaining the action side of the character. I want to see a live-action Batman that warrants the title "world's greatest detective."

Last edited by Boom; 02-21-2012 at 02:10 AM.
Boom is offline   Reply With Quote