View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 03:15 AM   #58
Riding Ghost
Side-Kick

Th Cool Re: Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance - Rate & Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderwoman5757 View Post
this is so odd. I am a harsh grader, and i'll nitpick a movie to death. I went in with low expectations, and even though there is a terrible start to the film, and a few so over the top scenes of nic cage ... I actually found the film surprisingly gggg ood. Wow, that was hard to say. The directors who i've blasted time and time again actually crafted some artistic images that were way above par. The gimmicky camera tricks and angles, didn't feel forced with this film,. They really felt very natural ... Being so unnatural.

If they could've created a more polished beginning, and kept cage at bay, this would've been getting glowing reviews in my opinion. I'm willing to look past the faults, and give this a thumbs up. This is far superior to the first one, which is absolute fluff. That was a film that was based on hitting a ton of different audiences, and you got a watered down turd.

But this second one was a deep dark ugly bit of poetry, and it worked.
wow.

Last edited by Riding Ghost; 02-21-2012 at 03:36 AM.
Riding Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote