View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 06:32 AM   #33
Dark Raven
The Gal from Themysicra

Default Re: Capt. Marvel/Ms. Marvel Film? (Good idea or GREAT idea?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvelKnight View Post
She has the attitude, she already has fight training from being a spy on chuck and she is flippin hot.

Simple camera and light tricks can create the look of being more curvy or whatever if that is an honest requirement in your eyes.

http://loyalkng.com/wp-content/uploa...-ms-marvel.jpg

She is Ms. Marvel to me.
I posted this in a different thread, but it's just as relevant here.

Movie reshape. The answer to any problem of height/ too small boobs/ curviness etc:

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Using this technology, a person can be made to look taller or shorter without the need for forced camera angles, lifts, ramps etc. A person can also be made to look more muscular, fatter, bigger boobs etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeesam View Post
I love Yvonne Strahovski, but she strikes me as a bit too serious for Carol Danvers, if that makes any sense. I think the actress who plays Carol needs to be able to play her with a sense of humor, with a sense of being a party girl who's trying to cast off her demons. And personally, I see her as an older soul --- not physically, maybe in her 30s, but she should feel more mature, more experienced. I could see Ali Larter, Elizabeth Banks, Charlize Theron, Malin Akerman, Diane Kruger....someone like that.
I don't really get this party girl vibe from Carol Danvers. She is a pretty serious character and often seemed to want to be taken seriously and show that she could compete with the boys. However, even if you go for a party girl angle, Strahovski can do that, and she has done that in Chuck. It's just that her role in there hasn't called for her to be that kind of person but a spy - which certainly fits with the military angle of Carol.

And besides, Marvel movies change personalities all the time. Jim Rhodes/ War Machine should be much more laid back in the comics. The way his character has been written in both Iron Man movies is to make him more serious and by the book compared to the fun-loving Stark (who isn't always that way in the comics himself but more serious).

Nominate your favourite Movie theme of all time for the upcoming tournament: http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=469413

Last edited by Dark Raven; 02-22-2012 at 06:36 AM.
Dark Raven is offline   Reply With Quote