View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 12:55 AM   #917
ThePowerCosmic
Air Lordin'

Default Re: The Official ASM THEATRICAL TRAILER Thread! - Part 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-Aziz View Post
I said near water, Spidey could just kick him and that guy falls to faint
If Electro is in the movie and he can fly, that's another problem taken care of. Even if it's near water and he falls in, what if his suit is designed to prevent things like that from happening?

Quote:
He was defeated that way by DareDevil, and by Spidey in TSSM animated, not to mention Ultimate Spider-Man
Which is all the more reason why he probably won't be defeated that way in the movie! It's too obvious of a solution.

Quote:
I do, but if he was near the bay one kick would deal with him, even if only for a while
I don't know about that, I can't picture Electro going down in the movie like that if he's so lethally charged up that Spidey can't lay a finger on him without being blasted away by voltage. I think it would give Spidey a chance to use that brain of his and think outside the box to take Electro down.

It just really doesn't fit with this realistic tone they have going for TASM. If you had electric powers, wouldn't you have precautions to prevent things like water shorting you out? Seems like something an actual person would think of because that's the obvious thing to do. I know Max isn't that bright, but still.

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.

Last edited by ThePowerCosmic; 02-27-2012 at 01:00 AM.