View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 12:50 AM   #72
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?

Default Re: Who should be the villain in an Avengers sequel? (Poll)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Marvel View Post
Confirmed how and from where? Because every report I've heard has said that there's no mention of Thanos anywhere in the movie, nor does he make an appearance. Sure, he could be in an after-credits scene, but where Loki got his army is a pretty major plot point which would more than likely be explained in the body of the film itself instead of being left to a 30 second after the credits scene.
I don't remember it's been awhile but I remember it being confirmed that Loki is going to get his army from Thanos as part of a deal, it hasn't been said whether they'll show that in scene in the film or simply have it revealed in the dialogue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord View Post
I think it should be:

Avengers 2: Ultron (if Edgar Wright's Ant-Man is made before)
Avengers 3: Thanos
Bingo

This is my ideal list even though I do still want to see Kang battle against the current Avengers actors, so I'm not sure which one I'd rather see in Avengers 3 out of Kang and Thanos.

I definately want to see Ultron as the main villain Avengers 2 though, there's no doubt in my mind about that whatsoever.

Captain America - Because I can hear it.
Spider-Man - Hear what?
Captain America - ....thunder
*cue Thor's grand entrance*

Last edited by BigThor; 03-03-2012 at 12:54 AM.
BigThor is offline   Reply With Quote